MiniMolli

"It's not every day you get to enjoy the bottom layer of a chocolate pyramid." - The_Gnat




I need you...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My fiance sometimes wishes he never had a cell phone, even considers getting rid of it sometimes because it's such a pain. This shouldn't bother me, our parents didn't have cell phones at our age, they really shouldn't be a necessity. But it does bother me, just tonight I had a reminder of how it bothers me. I went out right after work for a few drinks/dinner with some girlfriends. On my way home I encountered some construction which detoured me out of my way and towards the arts center downtown. I knew my fiance was there blowing glass tonight so I stopped by to say hello, not something I do very often (usually I'm holed up at the house watching Lost and Martha Steawart Apprentice). He really appriciated me stoping by as a suprise and although I don't go up there very often I really enjoy it when I do. I left him at the shop and went home. Ate a little snack and had a glass of wine, checked my email, browsed ebay.. the usual. I got up to pee then realized I was cold and went into my closet to get a sweater. I walked by the back door and sensed something was wrong. The back door was open and the deadbolt was unlocked. I quickly shut the door and locked it but still wonder how long it has been open. In reality I know it was probably me or my fiance that opened it earlier in the day and forgot to completly shut or lock it. Still, this freaked me out. I reached for my phone to call my fiance, not sure what he could do about it from far away but I just wanted some re-assurance and maybe just to hear his voice and let him hear mine would make me feel better. I then realize he left his phone at home and it was ringing in the other room. This scared me. What is something really was wrong?! What if I need you, even if it is just for re-assurance? I hate the feeling that I can't reach you. when I need to...


3 Responses to “I need you...”

  1. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    I only have it for you to reach me, otherwise it would have been gone a long long time ago.


    Muh.

  2. Blogger CorkChop 

    But what if I need you or if the SERVERS are on fire!?

  3. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    Stop crapping all over my obvious ploy to get her in bed you hose crimp.


    The_Gnat.
    .

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives

Photo Archives

  • My Debut of HNT
  • Happy HNT! (*my favorite!)
  • Merry HNT!
  • Another Fabulous HNT!
  • One more Photo for HNT...(2005)
  • Happy New Year!
  • Compromise HNT...
  • Let me count the ways...
  • TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)
  • February HNT
  • What is she looking at?!
  • Such a Slacker
  • Time for Mardi Gras HNT!!!
  • Artistic HNT



    eXTReMe Tracker