MiniMolli

"It's not every day you get to enjoy the bottom layer of a chocolate pyramid." - The_Gnat




TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I needed a little creative outlet today. HNT did just the trick. I love taking pictures in the sun light. This week seems like it's just been exhausting. Counting down to friday happy hour and sleeping in on Saturday. I need it. I've posted two photos today becuase I really liked how it looked in color. Hope you enjoy! Oh, and just in case you're wondering what the hell HNT is - go here.


9 Responses to “TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)”

  1. Blogger Wenchy 

    Love what you did with the picture. :)

  2. Blogger AndyT13 

    Super duper absolutely faulously awesome. We would eat YOU off your floor. :-) Happy HNT! :-)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I don't know how you could have gone so long without my noticing that you were out here! A belated "official" welcome to HNT!! I'll get you listed on the Nekkid roll today. Be sure to check in each week so we know you've joined in the insanity!

  4. Blogger Bsoholic 

    Both the color and black and white are spectacular! Wonderful pics!

    Happy HNT

  5. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    I keep her straight...Then again I think I look forward to 1/2 nekkid as much as she does. She really does make my day.

    So Lost, Boston Legal, and Uno's Pizza? Should I stop and get some Amberbock?

    The_Gnat.
    .

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I just scrolled through your HNT archives, and they are all quite wonderful pictures! You are quite the photographer.

    Oh and incidentally, I believe we have the same laptop. Cool!

  7. Blogger MiniMolli 

    Thanks for all the nice comments! I think I'm blushing. I really do enjoy the idea of HNT. It gives me a reason to be creative, take photos, and blog all at the same time.

  8. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    Post about the rug, or something.

    T_G.
    .

  9. Blogger MiniMolli 

    the rug?! Nah, busy now but will try to post later. Boss Man is checking out my new code. Cross your fingers!

    No sleep makes mini a tired girl....

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives

Photo Archives

  • My Debut of HNT
  • Happy HNT! (*my favorite!)
  • Merry HNT!
  • Another Fabulous HNT!
  • One more Photo for HNT...(2005)
  • Happy New Year!
  • Compromise HNT...
  • Let me count the ways...
  • TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)
  • February HNT
  • What is she looking at?!
  • Such a Slacker
  • Time for Mardi Gras HNT!!!
  • Artistic HNT



    eXTReMe Tracker