MiniMolli

"It's not every day you get to enjoy the bottom layer of a chocolate pyramid." - The_Gnat




Such a Slacker


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I admit I've been a total slacker today. My internet connection was down most of the day so I decided to hang outside seeing as it was absolutely gorgeous weather. I did take my laptop and got a little work done but mostly napped in the hammock - as you can see from my photo this week.

It's not my best photo ever but it's late in the day and I figured I needed to post something. Here's to hoping tomorrow is just as nice!


4 Responses to “Such a Slacker”

  1. Blogger Leesa 

    I think this looks great! So comfy :) HHNT!

  2. Blogger Bsoholic 

    I too think it looks great!

    Happy HNT

  3. Blogger Jody 

    I like it nice calf you have

  4. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    You are a total slack job.


    I love it, I have an idea about the next picture. I would like to the the "Guest Photographer".

    On the Drinks Wed. night after the glassblowing. KIM IS A RIOT! HIIIIYAH!

    TG.
    .

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives

Photo Archives

  • My Debut of HNT
  • Happy HNT! (*my favorite!)
  • Merry HNT!
  • Another Fabulous HNT!
  • One more Photo for HNT...(2005)
  • Happy New Year!
  • Compromise HNT...
  • Let me count the ways...
  • TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)
  • February HNT
  • What is she looking at?!
  • Such a Slacker
  • Time for Mardi Gras HNT!!!
  • Artistic HNT



    eXTReMe Tracker