MiniMolli

"It's not every day you get to enjoy the bottom layer of a chocolate pyramid." - The_Gnat




Merry HNT!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Happy HNT! Apparently we are supposed to do some special christmas hnt today but since I never got the memo I'm not doin it! nah. I took this photo a couple of weeks ago. You can sort of see xmas lights in the background. We have the lights strung across the brick face of our fireplace. No lights on the mantle this year, not only because they caught on fire last xmas but because we STILL haven't replaced the mantle. I know, we suck.

I worked at the glass shop again last night. I think I made about 7 or 8 beads in 3 hours. Stay tuned for photos I still have to go pick them up today. Cross your fingers that none of them broke.

Oh, and you might notice I've removed the link to the gnat on account of he really sucks and he deleted his blog. I really don't know why except that he wasn't happy with the direction it was going. Maybe he'll start a new one for those of us who really like reading his random mind dumps. Huh gnat? huh? huh?!


2 Responses to “Merry HNT!”

  1. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    I can't wait to see you and I don't know why.

    The Gnat.
    .

  2. Blogger CorkChop 

    Time to make the doughnuts?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives

Photo Archives

  • My Debut of HNT
  • Happy HNT! (*my favorite!)
  • Merry HNT!
  • Another Fabulous HNT!
  • One more Photo for HNT...(2005)
  • Happy New Year!
  • Compromise HNT...
  • Let me count the ways...
  • TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)
  • February HNT
  • What is she looking at?!
  • Such a Slacker
  • Time for Mardi Gras HNT!!!
  • Artistic HNT



    eXTReMe Tracker