MiniMolli

"It's not every day you get to enjoy the bottom layer of a chocolate pyramid." - The_Gnat




What is she looking at?! - Happy HNT!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Today is a 2-fer. I couldn't resist posting this photo. My inspiration today came from none other than my crazy Ms Kitty. For some reason she was mesmerized by the shadows on the curtians. Occasionally the curtians would sway and she would try to attack a shadow as it seemed to move. Shortly after I took this photo she jumped to attack a shadow and fell off the side of the couch... crazy kitty. Maybe I should rename her Grace.


10 Responses to “What is she looking at?! - Happy HNT!”

  1. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    ATTACK!!!!

  2. Blogger Lee Ann 

    Beautiful picture...I love kitties! Happy HNT!

  3. Blogger MamaKBear 

    LOL I miss my kitties...

    So funny when they jump to do something and they miss...they'll get a look like "I meant to do that"! Cracks me up.

    Happy HNT! :)

  4. Blogger MiniMolli 

    Hi Jay, the cat is staring at the shadows on the curtian.

    On a side note, you might notice I deleted your comment, your icon is a little to risque for my little blog. I do appricate your comment but could you change your icon if you comment again? thanks - mini

  5. Blogger The Middle Child 

    Very nice! Happy HNT!

  6. Blogger KatieFeldmom 

    Love the black and white!
    Happy HNT!

  7. Blogger Jericho 

    great photos! HHNT!

  8. Blogger Wenchy 

    Love these

  9. Blogger CyberWarlock 

    Kitty HNTs are always fun =^..^= I like the pics :) Happy HNT!

  10. Blogger Leesa 

    I'm late..this is very pretty!! Love the addition of the kitty too!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives

Photo Archives

  • My Debut of HNT
  • Happy HNT! (*my favorite!)
  • Merry HNT!
  • Another Fabulous HNT!
  • One more Photo for HNT...(2005)
  • Happy New Year!
  • Compromise HNT...
  • Let me count the ways...
  • TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)
  • February HNT
  • What is she looking at?!
  • Such a Slacker
  • Time for Mardi Gras HNT!!!
  • Artistic HNT



    eXTReMe Tracker