MiniMolli

"It's not every day you get to enjoy the bottom layer of a chocolate pyramid." - The_Gnat




February HNT!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





A little late but here's my photo for HNT today.

I'm not sure what inspired this. I was completely uninspired earlier this morning, probably because it was dark and gloomy outside and I think I'm coming down with a cold. Anyhow, I saw my guitar sitting in the corner and thought since I don't play it at least I could take a few pics of it. Guitars need love too.

Hope you enjoy.


11 Responses to “February HNT!”

  1. Blogger Osbasso 

    You should be uninspired more often! Nicely done!

  2. Blogger AndyT13 

    Hotness! HHNT!

  3. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    I love it.

    TG.
    .

  4. Blogger Leesa 

    I LOVE it! Happy HNT :)

  5. Blogger CyberWarlock 

    Inspiration strikes when you least expect it some times. Wonderful photo! Happy HNT!

  6. Blogger MamaKBear 

    That's sexy!

    happy HNT! :)

  7. Blogger Danielle 

    nice shot! very creative. happy hnt.

  8. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    Is that actually a tit and a penis in that bio pic. It took my brain a second to come to terms with that. I think had it been just either or I could have figured it out quickly, but the combo threw me a bit.

    Anyway, I never thought that I would ever seen actual nudity on MiniMolli's sight. I stand corrected.

    TG.
    .

  9. Blogger MiniMolli 

    Yea, I had to delete that comment. I appriciate your nice comment but please change your icon if you post here again. That was a bit too hard core for my little blog.

  10. Blogger Jaxe 

    I have a weakspot for beautiful legs wrapped around a guitar ;-p . gorgeous shot!

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Here you will find articles penis about serious penis enlargement products and much more like penis conditions, erection, sexual health, sexuality, jelqing, penis enlargement pills. Visit: www.sinepenis.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives

Photo Archives

  • My Debut of HNT
  • Happy HNT! (*my favorite!)
  • Merry HNT!
  • Another Fabulous HNT!
  • One more Photo for HNT...(2005)
  • Happy New Year!
  • Compromise HNT...
  • Let me count the ways...
  • TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)
  • February HNT
  • What is she looking at?!
  • Such a Slacker
  • Time for Mardi Gras HNT!!!
  • Artistic HNT



    eXTReMe Tracker