MiniMolli

"It's not every day you get to enjoy the bottom layer of a chocolate pyramid." - The_Gnat




My Debut of HNT


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So you may or may not notice I've changed the look of my blog. I didn't like the old template at all so I sort of put together another one. I like it - for now.

On to the HNT (half nekkid thursday). I think it's a fun idea and a reason to take creative photos. Plus, who wouldn't like seeing half nekkid pictures of strangers once a week?! There's a link to the rules/descriptions on the sidebar. It will also give me a reason to try and post at least once a week.

So, here's my photo for today - it's a little shy but maybe i'll warm up in the weeks to come.





5 Responses to “My Debut of HNT”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    As a friend, I am not sure I want to see you half-nekkid. I followed the link and got a sample of other HNT sites and I saw things I would rather not see on people at the left end of the bell-curve-of-genetics.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Don't worry corkchop - I never said the pics had to be of myself.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Actually, I wouldnt mind seeing you half nekkid; I just want to not get blinded by the rest of them. Maybe we could have a rating system on the HNT that places each person along the attractive curve.

  4. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    I have the ass end of the bell curve summed up.

    T_G.
    .

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love the new site design!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives

Photo Archives

  • My Debut of HNT
  • Happy HNT! (*my favorite!)
  • Merry HNT!
  • Another Fabulous HNT!
  • One more Photo for HNT...(2005)
  • Happy New Year!
  • Compromise HNT...
  • Let me count the ways...
  • TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)
  • February HNT
  • What is she looking at?!
  • Such a Slacker
  • Time for Mardi Gras HNT!!!
  • Artistic HNT



    eXTReMe Tracker