MiniMolli

"It's not every day you get to enjoy the bottom layer of a chocolate pyramid." - The_Gnat




Phlaughachewwww!!! Uhh ehem..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Whew, I feel better now that I got that out.

What is it about nighttime cold medicine that keeps me up until 3:30 am?!
I don't get it. I'm actually not sure I slept at all last night. Just laid there with my eyes closed for a few hours. Ugh...
At least I got some much needed work done - oh and I finally got to see War of the Roses from start to end. What a movie.


3 Responses to “Phlaughachewwww!!! Uhh ehem..”

  1. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    That movie is great. I just ran out of steam.

    TG.
    .

  2. Blogger CorkChop 

    Which one? 1965 or 1989?

  3. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    89 with the Romancing the Stone cast.

    TG.
    .

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives

Photo Archives

  • My Debut of HNT
  • Happy HNT! (*my favorite!)
  • Merry HNT!
  • Another Fabulous HNT!
  • One more Photo for HNT...(2005)
  • Happy New Year!
  • Compromise HNT...
  • Let me count the ways...
  • TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)
  • February HNT
  • What is she looking at?!
  • Such a Slacker
  • Time for Mardi Gras HNT!!!
  • Artistic HNT



    eXTReMe Tracker