MiniMolli

"It's not every day you get to enjoy the bottom layer of a chocolate pyramid." - The_Gnat




No More Donuts?!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's official the "Time to Make the Donuts!" gentleman died. In other news, Gnat has heart palpatations, but was reached for comment and quoted:
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".


1 Responses to “No More Donuts?!”

  1. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    I can only say one thing, I think we should make some donuts in honor of our beloved friend.


    The_Gnat.
    .

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives

Photo Archives

  • My Debut of HNT
  • Happy HNT! (*my favorite!)
  • Merry HNT!
  • Another Fabulous HNT!
  • One more Photo for HNT...(2005)
  • Happy New Year!
  • Compromise HNT...
  • Let me count the ways...
  • TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)
  • February HNT
  • What is she looking at?!
  • Such a Slacker
  • Time for Mardi Gras HNT!!!
  • Artistic HNT



    eXTReMe Tracker