MiniMolli

"It's not every day you get to enjoy the bottom layer of a chocolate pyramid." - The_Gnat




Handblown Goblets


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I love goblets. I don't know exactly what it is about them that I like so much. And no it's not the wine that goes in them... ok fine, maybe that's part of it. Anyhow, I've just recently discovered my fascination with them but I'm hooked. It doesn't hurt that I can have my own "one of a kind" goblets made by none other that gnat.

This is a photo of my favorite two. The picture doesn't do them justice, they're beautiful. I use the red one regularly (it holds more wine) ;) Not to mention that these two are probably only the 5th or 6th ones he's ever made! Pretty impressive gnat! I can't wait to see more as your goblet skills progress.


1 Responses to “Handblown Goblets”

  1. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    Those are #3 and #5 ever made. The foot on the green one was just, Hung like a nat...


    TG.
    .

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives

Photo Archives

  • My Debut of HNT
  • Happy HNT! (*my favorite!)
  • Merry HNT!
  • Another Fabulous HNT!
  • One more Photo for HNT...(2005)
  • Happy New Year!
  • Compromise HNT...
  • Let me count the ways...
  • TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)
  • February HNT
  • What is she looking at?!
  • Such a Slacker
  • Time for Mardi Gras HNT!!!
  • Artistic HNT



    eXTReMe Tracker