MiniMolli

"It's not every day you get to enjoy the bottom layer of a chocolate pyramid." - The_Gnat




Hmmm, HNT Already?!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I guess it is already Thursday (1:20 am my time) so technically I could post an HNT photo, however I don't have one yet. I need to wait for the sunshine and inspiration to come in the morning. Been out way to late with friends... Good times though, totally worth it. I had a great time tonight. I laughed more tonight than I have in a while... I hung out with gnat and two lovely ladies that totally inspire me. Each in their own way. Every time I see them I learn something new and they both fascinate me.

Anyhow, no HNT yet... stay tuned. I will post something sometime in the morning. Off to bed, hopefully for some good zzzzs.


3 Responses to “Hmmm, HNT Already?!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    love the photo... wish this is how i could have spent my day!!

    HHNT

  2. Blogger Moosekahl 

    If I had hung outside this afternoon it you wouldn't have been able to see me for all the snow covering me up...total fluff that you just sink into. Not even good for a snowball fight. Happy HNT!

  3. Blogger David 

    Hey that is a great photo.

    Happy HNT!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives

Photo Archives

  • My Debut of HNT
  • Happy HNT! (*my favorite!)
  • Merry HNT!
  • Another Fabulous HNT!
  • One more Photo for HNT...(2005)
  • Happy New Year!
  • Compromise HNT...
  • Let me count the ways...
  • TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)
  • February HNT
  • What is she looking at?!
  • Such a Slacker
  • Time for Mardi Gras HNT!!!
  • Artistic HNT



    eXTReMe Tracker