MiniMolli

"It's not every day you get to enjoy the bottom layer of a chocolate pyramid." - The_Gnat




Pier after Dark


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




My husband took this photo last weekend.

We were all hanging out at my mom's house out on their pier - it was pretty dark out, as you can tell.

He did an extended exposure and my uncle (where the bright light is) was having trouble with his camera and the flash was going off multiple times. This helped make the extended exposure photo pretty cool. You can see me in 4 multiple different places. Click on the photo for a larger version.



Now, I just need to read the manual and learn how to reproduce this ;)


2 Responses to “Pier after Dark”

  1. Blogger Sister Copinherhair 

    Wow! That is really cool! It could hang in a gallery somewhere. Seriously.

  2. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    Sweet, I forgot about that picture until today. I personally like the water and the fact that your uncle has one head exploding and one looking down at the view finder.


    Scott.
    .

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives

Photo Archives

  • My Debut of HNT
  • Happy HNT! (*my favorite!)
  • Merry HNT!
  • Another Fabulous HNT!
  • One more Photo for HNT...(2005)
  • Happy New Year!
  • Compromise HNT...
  • Let me count the ways...
  • TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)
  • February HNT
  • What is she looking at?!
  • Such a Slacker
  • Time for Mardi Gras HNT!!!
  • Artistic HNT



    eXTReMe Tracker