MiniMolli

"It's not every day you get to enjoy the bottom layer of a chocolate pyramid." - The_Gnat




Mardi Gras Fever


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I've actually never been to New Orleans during Mardi Gras. Seems crazy since I live so close. It will happen some day. Not this year though - too many other things going on. This year I'm getting geared up for the local festivities. Gotta find my hot pink floor length beads. WOO HOO! Gnat got some pretty cool throws this year. Too bad I'm going to have to duck and run if he starts to throw any my way. Last year he tried to throw some beads that he had been saving all night for me. He wanted to make sure that I caught them and no one else had a chance of snagging them. I'm not sure if it was all the booze or all the excitement but he must have had a flashback to his baseball years. I watched him wind his arm and throw the beads straight at me. I honestly had no time to think or duck before they hit me square in the eye. Yup, that one stung. The beads were mighty nice though.


7 Responses to “Mardi Gras Fever”

  1. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Do I now have to take my shirt off for those beads? LOL! Cheers and Happy HNT!

  2. Blogger MamaKBear 

    Cool! Only Mardi Gras pic I've seen for HNT so far...damn, why didn't I think of that!?!?

    Happy HNT! :)

  3. Blogger Tess 

    Love the picture, love the B&W and the way your neck looks.

    Spectacular.

    Happy HNT,

  4. Blogger Leesa 

    LOVE this shot! Very nice..HHNT!

  5. Blogger The Village Idiot 

    my..what big beads you have!!

    Great shot...HHNT

  6. Blogger Sassy 

    I love the beads! I wish I was at Mardi Gras!
    Happy HNT!!

  7. Blogger Moosekahl 

    Happy Mardi Gras and of course, happy HNT as well!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives

Photo Archives

  • My Debut of HNT
  • Happy HNT! (*my favorite!)
  • Merry HNT!
  • Another Fabulous HNT!
  • One more Photo for HNT...(2005)
  • Happy New Year!
  • Compromise HNT...
  • Let me count the ways...
  • TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)
  • February HNT
  • What is she looking at?!
  • Such a Slacker
  • Time for Mardi Gras HNT!!!
  • Artistic HNT



    eXTReMe Tracker