MiniMolli

"It's not every day you get to enjoy the bottom layer of a chocolate pyramid." - The_Gnat




Mmmm... Saffron


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yummy Saffron Brioche Buns.

Here is my attempt:
The yellow liquid is actually just Milk with ground Saffron and a lilttle sugar. It was very cool to watch this happen immediately as I mixed the ingredients!


The yeast in the middle of the flour with just enough Saffron Milk to cover and bubble.


I think my ratio of the top knots to muffin was a little off. I made them a little too large for their own good. Although I don't think this affected the flavor a bit! Overall these are really really good. Soft, moist, fluffy and just a bit of sweet. Scott and I decided the perfect way to eat these is warm with a little brush of honey... yuuummmmmy!

You can find the original recipe and more glamourous photos here:

http://www.designspongeonline.com/2008/03/in-the-kitchen-with-delicious-days.html



1 Responses to “Mmmm... Saffron”

  1. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    They kind of look like deformed boobs.

    They sure where tasty with a little butter and honey!


    Gnat.
    .

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives

Photo Archives

  • My Debut of HNT
  • Happy HNT! (*my favorite!)
  • Merry HNT!
  • Another Fabulous HNT!
  • One more Photo for HNT...(2005)
  • Happy New Year!
  • Compromise HNT...
  • Let me count the ways...
  • TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)
  • February HNT
  • What is she looking at?!
  • Such a Slacker
  • Time for Mardi Gras HNT!!!
  • Artistic HNT



    eXTReMe Tracker