MiniMolli

"It's not every day you get to enjoy the bottom layer of a chocolate pyramid." - The_Gnat




Post Secret...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is quite an astonishing project. I've been watching it for a while now and it's really taken off. Sometimes it seems a little dramatic to me, or should I say some people seem a little dramatic to me but I guess that's what happens when you feel so passionately about something. I've never mailed anything in, I might someday if I feel the urge to do so. Meanwhile I do enjoy reading the blog every sunday - in some way it makes me feel better and reminds me of the strength I have to deal with whatever life throws my way. Hope you enjoy the video.



2 Responses to “Post Secret...”

  1. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    Je ne peux pas voir cette fichue chose !


    Gnat.
    .

  2. Blogger MiniMolli 

    Pas ma faute vous sucez!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives

Photo Archives

  • My Debut of HNT
  • Happy HNT! (*my favorite!)
  • Merry HNT!
  • Another Fabulous HNT!
  • One more Photo for HNT...(2005)
  • Happy New Year!
  • Compromise HNT...
  • Let me count the ways...
  • TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)
  • February HNT
  • What is she looking at?!
  • Such a Slacker
  • Time for Mardi Gras HNT!!!
  • Artistic HNT



    eXTReMe Tracker