MiniMolli

"It's not every day you get to enjoy the bottom layer of a chocolate pyramid." - The_Gnat




Lucky HNT


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!"



Boy do I wish I was Irish today. I damn sure need the luck. Today I've declared this scarf my lucky scarf. Not only because it's partly green and it's one of my favorites that I've made, but because I'm on a serious deadline at work and I'm going to need all the luck in the world to meet it by tomorrow. So, even though it's 68 degrees outside I'm going to wear this scarf all day and hope it brings me the luck of the Irish.

I've posted today's photo in color because of the green but, if you know me at all, you know I couldn't leave the black and white version out. Scroll down to see it.

Hope everyone has a wonderful St. Patricks Day and some Luck in one way or another ;)




11 Responses to “Lucky HNT”

  1. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    I hope you get lucky to.


    TG.
    .

  2. Blogger AndyT13 

    Looking like that you can hardly miss, but here's some Irish luck for ya! HHNT & HSPD!

  3. Blogger Wenchy 

    Happy HNT to you!!!

  4. Blogger Hoochie Mama 

    Cute scarf!

    Happy HNT!

  5. Blogger Leesa 

    Pretty! HHNT!

  6. Blogger ~Tim 

    Good luck & HHNT!

  7. Blogger KatieFeldmom 

    Good Luck!
    Happy HNT!

  8. Blogger Spinning Girl 

    ooh. I love textiles. Happy HNT and SPD from the MG!

  9. Blogger Sheets 

    Wonderful picture! HHNT!

  10. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    The thing about dead lines is that they well, come to and end. Then you are free.

    Hang in there.


    Tg.
    .

  11. Blogger Lil Bit 

    Nice scarf!... and nicely wrapped 'round you!
    Happy Belated HNT & SPD! =)
    (btw... love that Lucky Charms tee at the top of your post). Cute!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives

Photo Archives

  • My Debut of HNT
  • Happy HNT! (*my favorite!)
  • Merry HNT!
  • Another Fabulous HNT!
  • One more Photo for HNT...(2005)
  • Happy New Year!
  • Compromise HNT...
  • Let me count the ways...
  • TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)
  • February HNT
  • What is she looking at?!
  • Such a Slacker
  • Time for Mardi Gras HNT!!!
  • Artistic HNT



    eXTReMe Tracker