MiniMolli

"It's not every day you get to enjoy the bottom layer of a chocolate pyramid." - The_Gnat




Sllllllaaacker!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I know, I know... I've been totally slacking on the blog front. But I have been so completely slammed with other shit. My dad came to visit for an entire week and I can't express what a wonderful time we had. I don't get to see my dad very often but when I do we always have the best time. During this visit he toally worked his ass off. He repointed our house (fixed the bricks and cracked mortar where the house has settled), he helped with some seriously needed landscape (which mostly included pulling the crazy hellaishious (is that a word?) hedges out from around the house, and he refaced our fireplace (complete with salvaged bricks from old city streets) that looks absolutely awesome! Now, every time I look at the fireplace it reminds me of my dad and warms my heart. How cool is that?! We still have to find a mantle and re-tile the floor around it but it's going to look great. I'll post before and after photos once it's completely finished.


1 Responses to “Sllllllaaacker!”

  1. Blogger CorkChop 

    Your Dad is a master! The brick work looks great and the landscape, although now bare, is going to look better with the boxwood out. Those are so 70's.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives

Photo Archives

  • My Debut of HNT
  • Happy HNT! (*my favorite!)
  • Merry HNT!
  • Another Fabulous HNT!
  • One more Photo for HNT...(2005)
  • Happy New Year!
  • Compromise HNT...
  • Let me count the ways...
  • TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)
  • February HNT
  • What is she looking at?!
  • Such a Slacker
  • Time for Mardi Gras HNT!!!
  • Artistic HNT



    eXTReMe Tracker