MiniMolli

"It's not every day you get to enjoy the bottom layer of a chocolate pyramid." - The_Gnat




Attack of the wooden frog


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've heard stories before about the attack of the wooden frogs but never have I witnessed one, until now... I had a feeling this little frog was up to something. It's apparent now the croaking I heard late at night was him planning a viscous attack.

This morning I happened to walk into the sunroom when I saw this...
Froggie: Ahahhaaa! I have finally conquered the IN-famous Miss Kitty. Uh, oh... I think I've awakened her. Oh shit, I better get outta here quick.


Miss Kitty: Oh hahaha, not so fast little Froggie. My plan has worked, you only THOUGHT I was asleep and now here you are within my grasp.


Miss Kitty: [CHOMP], ouch! Your defenses are good my friend. My teeth are tough but not tough enough.


Miss Kitty: Mmmm, you sure are tasty though. I think we might be able to strike a deal here little froggie. Today is your lucky day...



Ok, I'm a total geek. Think my commentary sucks? Have a better one? Leave a comment!

-Mini


2 Responses to “Attack of the wooden frog”

  1. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    You do know that some frogs have a toxin that makes animals high as a kite!

    I think Ms. Kitty is just getting her fix.


    Gnat.
    .

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OMG... this is so cute! I have a cat myself, so I can totally relate... however, my cat prefers to make my feet his target of attack!

    Thanks for making me smile!!

    Abby

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives

Photo Archives

  • My Debut of HNT
  • Happy HNT! (*my favorite!)
  • Merry HNT!
  • Another Fabulous HNT!
  • One more Photo for HNT...(2005)
  • Happy New Year!
  • Compromise HNT...
  • Let me count the ways...
  • TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)
  • February HNT
  • What is she looking at?!
  • Such a Slacker
  • Time for Mardi Gras HNT!!!
  • Artistic HNT



    eXTReMe Tracker