MiniMolli

"It's not every day you get to enjoy the bottom layer of a chocolate pyramid." - The_Gnat




New Blog


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've created a new blog, actually a photo-blog here: minisphotos.blogspot.com. I'm going to try and post a picture a day. I want to try and learn more about my camera and how to use all the settings so don't be suprised if there are some experimental ones! By using the camera every day I'm hoping to become more comfortable with it and get some good practice in.

I'm definately a beginner and have never taken any type of photography class so any critique you would like to give is more than welcome! Even if you're not an expert yourself feel free to tell me what you like/dislike about the photo. Now, I just need more visiters!!! Spread the word dear readers, spread the word... all 1 of you! Hmmph.


0 Responses to “New Blog”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives

Photo Archives

  • My Debut of HNT
  • Happy HNT! (*my favorite!)
  • Merry HNT!
  • Another Fabulous HNT!
  • One more Photo for HNT...(2005)
  • Happy New Year!
  • Compromise HNT...
  • Let me count the ways...
  • TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)
  • February HNT
  • What is she looking at?!
  • Such a Slacker
  • Time for Mardi Gras HNT!!!
  • Artistic HNT



    eXTReMe Tracker