MiniMolli

"It's not every day you get to enjoy the bottom layer of a chocolate pyramid." - The_Gnat




to HNT or not to HNT...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok, so I think I'm done with the whole HNT thing. I used to enjoy going through the list of people who participate and seeing the different creative photos they come up with each week. However, 75% of the people who participate now, post pictures that I really don't need to see. I didn't start doing HNT to look at naked (no not nekkid - actually naked) photos of people. I did it because I love photography and it seemed like a neat creative outlet and a reason to get creative with the camera once a week.

I understand that everyone has their own ideas of what is creative and there are still a lot of people who participate in HNT that do strive for more creative photography rather than just showing some risque body part. I will continue to frequent those blogs because I do enjoy them. I also know that I will lose a lot of traffic once I stop HNT but that's ok with me. The people who visit my blog and see or read things they like will come back HNT or no HNT.

Instead of posting photos on thursdays I'm going to create my own schedule for creative photography. Photography that may or may not include myself. Stay tuned for more. I think fridays will be my photography days. Yea, friday sounds good...


1 Responses to “to HNT or not to HNT...”

  1. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    Ok then, either way I look forward to whatever you decide to do.

    Gnat.
    .

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives

Photo Archives

  • My Debut of HNT
  • Happy HNT! (*my favorite!)
  • Merry HNT!
  • Another Fabulous HNT!
  • One more Photo for HNT...(2005)
  • Happy New Year!
  • Compromise HNT...
  • Let me count the ways...
  • TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)
  • February HNT
  • What is she looking at?!
  • Such a Slacker
  • Time for Mardi Gras HNT!!!
  • Artistic HNT



    eXTReMe Tracker