MiniMolli

"It's not every day you get to enjoy the bottom layer of a chocolate pyramid." - The_Gnat




Feelin the Love


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




So, if you know me you know I have a weakness for Eames era things. I have a crazy affliction for chairs - I can't explain it... it just is. Just look at the image headlining this blog. Seriously, there are a total of 14 (14!!) period chairs (this includes the dining chairs that are reproductions) in our 1400 sq ft house. Not including my Aeron office chair and two stools. Oh, and two vintage chairs in the garage awaiting a makeover.

Anyhow, my husband gracefully deals with my addiction and on rare occasions feeds it. Yesterday he was very excited to present me with these stamps. Not only did he buy the stamps, but he bought 3 books of them (2 to selectively mail out and one to keep for myself - duh!), and apparently he had been stalking the post office waiting for these stamps to come in. So much so that the day he walked in and they had the stamps the lady behind the counter saw him and excitedly yelled "Eames!".

I'm definately feeling the love ;) Now, who is going to be lucky enough to recieve these lovely stamps... hmm. I may just have to keep them all to myself!!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: As if the postage stamps weren't enough, these came in the mail yesterday! Rubber stamps with an inkpad. I instantly want to stamp every surface in my house now!



If I dodn't know any better I'd think someone might be trying to butter me up or something ;)


4 Responses to “Feelin the Love”

  1. Blogger MiniMolli 

    I think about you more than I let on is all.

    MUH!


    Scott.
    .

  2. Blogger MiniMolli 

    DOH! posting from your computer has it's drawbacks...your talking to yourself....


    Scott.
    .

  3. Blogger Is it sync'd yet? 

    Man I figured you would have made at least anouther post by now. Rebooting.....I hate the wait.


    Scott.
    .

  4. Blogger Jason King 

    Well, If you gotta love something, it might as well be furniture!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com
minimolli's photos More of minimolli's photos

Previous posts

Archives

Photo Archives

  • My Debut of HNT
  • Happy HNT! (*my favorite!)
  • Merry HNT!
  • Another Fabulous HNT!
  • One more Photo for HNT...(2005)
  • Happy New Year!
  • Compromise HNT...
  • Let me count the ways...
  • TGIHNT!! (thank god it's half nekkid thursday!)
  • February HNT
  • What is she looking at?!
  • Such a Slacker
  • Time for Mardi Gras HNT!!!
  • Artistic HNT



    eXTReMe Tracker